Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Snow, Snow, We're Going Away!!

On my very treacherous drive to work this morning, in my husband's little POS car, I had an interesting thought. As I was cursing the little cars handling on the snowy roads I thought, "I hope that the rental car that we get in San Diego handles well in the snow." Note to reader, I put this in quotes, since I have a tendency to talk to myself in the car. Then it hit me, "YOU IDIOT, there is no snow in California!!" This made me very happy to think that next week at this time I will be sitting on a beach with a good book. Only 2 more days of work and one family Christmas (at our house) stands between me and the California coast. YIPPEE!!!

1 comment:

Nora said...

Have a great time! And yes, you will not need to worry about the snow in CA!