Friday, December 5, 2008

Life is Flying By

I can't believe how fast the last few months have gone. Mike and I spent the whole summer waiting for Sept, when the house would be done, and now we blinked and it's almost Christmas. This year Christmas seems to have really snuck up on us since we are celebrating with Mike's family next weekend, then heading to San Diego. My Mom will be here for 2 weeks when we get back and then it's 2009 already. Where does the time go.
A little update on our week. I was able to pick up my truck last night, and $930 later, it runs exactly like it did before the transmission broke. Oh Well!! Last night was also my first night alone in our new house, which for those of you who have known me for awhile, was something that until 2 years ago I would never do. Note to parents out there: Don't make your kids afraid of everything to keep them safe. It really messes you up as an adult. Mike is in KS for a few days and will be back late Saturday night. He is supervising inventory at a branch in Kansas City. At least I know that he is missing me too, since he called about 4 times last night (only during Greys Anatomy commercial breaks), what a great husband. Tonight I am off to Girls Night In with the cutest little girls in WI. Then lunch plans tomorrow and some cleaning, GO ME!!
Lastly, in case anyone missed to countdown on my sidebar, it's only 8 days until we leave for California. Jealous Much?

No comments: