Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 3 of Californication

Though day 1 and 3 of Californication were overcast and rainy, day 2 was beautiful. Mike was able to take the morning off and we went for a drive down the coast to La Jolla where we snagged these gorgeous photos. This one is a view from the cliff looking north toward Los Angeles. We decided to take a steep set of stairs down to the beach to get closer to the Pacific.










FYI: the waves can and will come all the way up to the cliffs. I learned this the very wet way.
Overall the trip is going really well, even with the rain I have gone somewhere different everyday. One of my favorite things that I saw was yesterdays sunset. Having only ever seen one over Lake MI, it was a majestic sight to behold. I will leave you with some great shots of that sunset. ENJOY!!

1 comment:

Tripp said...

This looks amazing and I would LOVE to be there right now!