Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Car Trouble

The saga that is my life took an interesting turn last night. Just after leaving work I was traveling down Highway 14, a very busy 4 lane road, when I heard a loud thump. My car stopped moving and when I tried to push the gas pedal the engine only reved. Finally, after a few minutes of panic, I was able to shift it into 2nd and drive 10 mph to my house. For those that are thinking these things happen, let me clarify, I drive a 2007 LEASED trailblazer that I have had for 2 years and have had in the shop upwards of 10 times. Yes, I drive a LEMON!! So, now my car is at the shop yet again and I am cruising in a 2008 black Caddie. Maybe they will forget that I have it and I can keep it...A girl can dream.

1 comment:

Tracy and Dave said...

Kate...Seriously, you do have the worst luck with cars. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this one will last until the lease runs out!