Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Not really feeling it

So today is my first day back in OB since losing little peanut. Let me tell you that I am not feeling it. It's not that I don't want other people to be happy, but it is just really difficult to put on a smiley face for those patients that are just finding out they are pregnant, or due around the same time as I was. I hope that no one feels that I am being harsh or ungrateful with this, I just needed to get it of my chest so that I could try to work through it. Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Rush Family said...

I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our first baby at 10 weeks. I know how you feel. It's not that I wasn't happy for others that were pregnant (and it seemed like everyone!) but it just made my loss more raw. I promise God will carry you through!

lifeduringnaptime.com