Monday, March 23, 2009

Very Busy Weekend

Even though this past weekend was 3 days long, it was jam packed and very exhausting. It started with a trip back to MI with my Mom for a Dr's appointment. Thankfully the Dr. was really impressed with the healing the ankle had done and OK'd her to slowly start putting weight on the leg. By the time we go back for the next follow up, she should be able to walk without the boot or walker.

Saturday brought a load of errands to run and visits with friends and family. The first stop on my visit tour was to see Renee and Cohen, my sister in law, and nephew. Aunt Kate got some cuddle time with Cohen and great conversation with Renee.


Don't we make a cute pair?

Then it was off to the mall for some girl time with Amber. I don't get to see her very often and it was great to catch up and do some shopping. We'll have to do it again really soon. While there I ran into a fellow Bloggy friend Katie from When Hello Means Goodbye. It was great to finally meet her and I'm so glad I said Hi.

Sunday morning began with packing, cleaning up, and hitting the road. After 5.5hours in the car we finally arrived in WI with just enough time to eat dinner, watch a quick movie, and head to bed. Despite the hectic pace and it being over way too fast the weekend was very enjoyable. I can't wait to do it again in 4 weeks.

No comments: