Tuesday, March 24, 2009

30 Days of Birthday

In less then a month I will be celebrating that much dreaded 30th Birthday. Since this is a big one, Mike has decided to make it a 30 day celebration. This has turned out to be a totally awesome idea, it gives me something to look forward to everyday and takes my mind off waiting/worrying about other things. Just a few of the nice surprises were a clean house when I came home from MI, some yummy carmel corn, and this morning I found "Mr. Freeze" icey pops on my nightstand. These 30 days will culminate with a super secret Birthday weekend trip...I CAN'T WAIT!! My husband is so awesome, how did I get so lucky. Love you Mike!!

1 comment:

Nora said...

That is so awesome! What a great idea and it will be the best birthday ever!!! Enjoy it and yes you have a great husband!