Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Few Random Facts:

Those of you that are on Facebook have certainly heard about the 25 random things note that is going around. I don't like to get involved in those pass it on things, but yesterday while walking around Staples (explained later) I realized that there are a few things that not many people know about me. So here goes:

  1. I realized, while wondering around Staples yesterday, that I am a sucker for office supplies. Give me a notebook, pen, or highlighter over clothes any day. I would just as soon shop for stationary then try on clothes.
  2. As a child I could not fall asleep unless I knew that my Dad was awake, watching TV on the other end of the house. I thought no one could get by him then and steal me. Never mind the front door in between.
  3. I always shower and dry off in the exact same order and way. I won't go into detail.
  4. I can't stop reading a book in the middle, no matter how stupid, boring, or how much I don't like it.
  5. I have never had my hair colored and don't ever plan to. Even though my Mom is a hair dresser and could do it for free.
  6. I have never tried smoking, not even one puff, and have no desire to ever do so.
  7. I love to Cross Stitch and have been doing it since I was a little girl. I call it my old lady hobby. It relaxes me.
  8. I decided what I wanted to do for a living when I was in 1st grade. I have the bear dressed as a nurse I made to prove it. I never once considered being anything else.
  9. I have never watched an Indiana Jones, Godfather, or Die Hard movie, and until 5 years ago had never seen Star Wars. My husband is trying to change this one.
  10. I would rather go to a car show then a fair/amusement park any day. Growing up the only child of an Auto Body Technician, I have a wealth of car knowledge and use it frequently.

So now that you know these things about me, let me know something about you. Leave me a comment with an interesting fact.

3 comments:

Tripp said...

These made me laugh, thanks!

Tracy and Dave said...

I'm with you on the office supplies thing!

Nicole said...

Number 10 is very interesting...I too, am an only child and daughter of a mechanic, though I don't know much about cars! :) Not because of his lack of knowledge of course, but my own lack of interest...I will be thinking/praying for you during my upcoming "project"...