Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome Baby Girl Sanford!!

I know that some of you remember Lori Hiligan and Jack Sanford. What you may not know is that they were married a few years ago, moved down to NC, and were expecting their first baby. Well, as of 4:30 am this morning, they are no longer expecting, but welcoming Peyton Delaney Sanford into their family. She is 7 pounds 13 oz and gorgeous. I wish that I could show everyone her picture, but the only one that I have is on my phone. Mom and baby are doing well and I will keep everyone updated. Please keep Jack and Lori in your thoughts and prayers in this happy, but stressful time. Thanks! Kate

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Is Jack teaching down there? We were neighbors growing up, and he knew my brother when he was helping coach at WO. What's he up to besides now being a dad?