Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Making Our House a Home

Well, Mike and I have been in our new house for almost 3 weeks. A lot of the unpacking is done and now it is time to decorate. In the last few days we have been putting our own personal touches up that make a house a home. Many of you have been asking to see the inside and how things are shaping up...so here go's.

First is our kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and a large wooden dance floor. What, doesn't everyone dance in their kitchen?



Second is the dining room which is much bigger then our last one. I hate to say it, but this is the first time we have been able to see the top of the table since we moved in.



Last for right now is a few shots of the living room, which is really cozy and a great place to curl up and watch a movie.



I hope that these pictures tide everyone over. I will post more as the decorating continues.

1 comment:

Tripp said...

The kitchen is my favorite!