Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ALL MOVED IN!!!

SO, the BIG move is over and we are OFFICIALLY living in the new house!!! YIPEE!! The only down side is that we can't find anything and have boxes, boxes everywhere. On the bright side, we had our new bedroom furniture delivered yesterday and it is even better then we had hoped. It was great to actually sleep in a real bed last night. The next to weeks will be filled with lots of unpacking and organizing, and then it is back to MI for GVSU Homecoming Oct. 11. We are very excited to see friends that haven't been together in a long time. Most of all I can't wait to spend time with my little Owen who is growing up so fast. I am looking forward to some cuddle and dress up time with my little guy. Well, there's lots to be done and never enough time, so I should get to it. Hope to see everyone soon. Kate

No comments: