Sunday, October 19, 2008

One Year Later

I know that it is hard to believe, but it has been a whole year today that Mike and I left everyone we knew and loved and moved across the pond. Lake MI may not seem very big, but it was a HUGE leap of faith to leave the home that we had always known and move to another state. Looking back I wouldn't change a thing. Mike has a great job that he loves. I am working normal hours and love my job. Last, but not least, we have made a few GREAT friends here that make our time away from work tons of fun. Speaking of those friends, today we took a trip to a local pumpkin patch with Diann and Nadine, my friends from work, and their beautiful daughters. Here is a group shot from the wagon ride that took us through the pumpkin patch.From left to right: Mike, Giana, me, Megan, Madeline, and Diann (Nadine was taking to photo)
Hopefully the next year will bring an addition to our family and many more happy memories. I keep everyone posted.

No comments: