Monday, May 11, 2009



It's another Monday. So it must be time for Not Me Monday. I had a lot of fun doing this last week and thought I would keep it up.

  1. This Saturday I definitely did not stay in my pajamas all day only to take a shower at 5pm and put them back on,.
  2. I did not go to the Best Concert Ever last week and did not have the time of my life.
  3. Friday I did not go to work after only getting 4 hours of sleep.
  4. I definitely did not talk to my Mom 6+ times on Mothers Day, and do not do that almost every other day.
  5. Lastly, this morning I did not make the 30 minute drive to work in less then 20.

Nope, I definitely did not do any of these embarrassing things and did not confess to them on the world wide web.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her http://www.mycharmingkids.net" blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

Kelli W said...

Great Not Me's!! Sometimes it is fun to stay in your PJ's all day!! Have a great week!