Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going to a Concert!!



Tonight I get the pleasure of going to a really great concert with a really great group of people. Last week the cardiology staff at the clinic where I work was talking about their upcoming trip to the Billy Joel & Elton John concert. When I expressed a desire to go Alexa (one of the "Cardio Girls) offered to give me her ticket so that I could enjoy the show. I could not be more grateful and am SUPER EXCITED to see 2 Icons on stage. Hopefully I will have some pics to share after tonight.

1 comment:

none available said...

Hi Kate... I have been reading through some of the prayer requests posted on MckMama's blog this morning and just saw yours. I wanted to let you know you are being prayed for.
I do not know if you would be at all interested, but I have started doing something called "His will Wednesdays" in which I am posting requests people have sent me on my site once a week. It has been an awesome thing the last few weeks and I believe that God is bringing a community of believers together to lift up prayers of others.
If you would be at all interested in joining us and praying for your situation, feel free to contact me. If you have never seen my blog, or a "His will Wednesday" link, feel free to visit my blog. I have something on my right sidebar that kind of explains it. I just wanted to throw that out there to you and offer prayers from so many others, for you, in this uncertain and scary time.
God Bless you and your peanut!

B
www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com