Sunday, May 10, 2009

Best Concert EVER!!

To say that Thursday's Elton John and Billy Joel concert was the best concert ever would be an understatement. The concert began at 7:30 and was not finished until 11:30. You could name any song that either of these legendary artists sing and I could say, "they sang it." Prior to the show we went to Tuttos pasta on State St. which was so wonderful I would go there again in a minute.

Heidi, Kathy, me, and who's the in the back...Diann
Lynn, Nadine and Diann enjoying their meal

The concert started with Elton and Billy "Face to Face" singing many of their hits together. Can you say AWESOME.








Then Elton put on a GREAT solo performance. I would say that he is more of a performer, but my friends would beg to differ.






Then it was Billy's turn to take to solo stage and let me say, that man plays a mean piano.




Finally they ended the night back together with all the classics that only they could sing. It was one of the best nights I have had in a long time and can't thank the Cardio Department enough for including me. The whole evening only cost a $13, but the experience was PRICELESS.







1 comment:

xraylass said...

Yeah, those cardio girls rock! :) You'll have to post these awesome pics on fb. Thanks for being my driver for the event!