Thursday, April 23, 2009

What's on my Heart

I write this today with a heavy heart. This is a two fold problem stemming from my grandma being in the Cardiac ICU awaiting cardioversion and the location that I am working today. This location is filled with women in various stages of their pregnancies, including one due on the same day I was. Though I am very happy for all of them, it is difficult to be surrounded by the constant complaining about symptoms and talk of babies. I know that pregnancy is a less then comfortable experience, but listening to people complain about symptoms that I would give anything to be experiencing is rather difficult and hard to listen to. I pray that when I am in that same situation I will relish the changes, comfortable or not, and feel blessed for the ability to bring a new life into this world.


I hope and pray that today goes by swiftly, good news comes from Holland, and I can focus on what may be happening for us in the future. Thanks for letting me unburden my heart.

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Remember that God gives us our daily bread. Something will brighten your day, I just know it!