Monday, April 6, 2009

AHHHH!!

That title is the only way that I can describe how I feel right now. You see, I just got back from a great and relaxing massage. This was Mike's surprise for the 19th day of Birthday. It was extremely relaxing and I am totally pain free at the moment, Thanks Mike.

One strange thing that happened during the massage was when the therapist asked whether I had any kids, while telling me about her 3 month old son. My new standard response to this question is to tell people that we recently lost our first little one at about 2 months. What came out of her mouth next is something that should go in a book of things to NEVER say to someone who has lost a baby. "Did it die inside you?" I'm sure that she really just didn't understand, but it made me want to cry. For the rest of the 60 minutes I just tried to focus on relaxing and looking forward to trying for another little peanut.

No comments: