Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mall of America Friday





Friday was our first day at the Mall of America. We started the visit by doing some shopping (I know your surprised) and checking out what the mall had to offer. This is a picture of me at the Lego store in the middle of the mall. The entire thing is made out of Legos and has life size people, dinosaurs, and vehicles.





Hungry from all of our shopping, we headed over to the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. for dinner and some fun. On our way there we ran into Louie the shrimp and of course I sensed a photo op. Dinner was super delicious and the restaurant was really fun. I even got to take home a cool light up cup for my birthday.










Mike is trying to get into the action. RUN FORREST RUN!!

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Uh I want to go to Mall of America!