Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grief and Fear

Today is a hard day for a few of my bloggy friends and I send my prayers out to MckMama, Angie, and Stacy. Their grief and fear is overwhelming today, but their faith in God prevails.

Also, I am struggling with my own fear and grief today. If you read my post from yesterday you may understand that the loss of our little peanut was brought to forefront of my mind by a ignorant comment that stung like a slap to the face. The fear in my heart comes from Mike and I getting ready to get back on the trying to conceive roller coaster. Now that I know we can become pregnant I don't worry so much about that, but carrying a baby to term is a very real fear. At this point I ask for your prayers not only for our journey, but for healing and peace for my bloggy friends.


Thanks,

No comments: