Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ready, Set, Move…

At only 5.5 months my little girl is getting ready to move. Currently her modes of transportation are rolling, creeping (backward), and turning on her tummy like a break dancer.

Here is where she found herself after a combination of these 3 moves:

DSC02895

DSC02898 

Unfortunately Momma can only sit and watch her move right now. Following a back strain on Tuesday, I am confined to sitting and icing  and  am forbidden  to pick up my baby girl. Until I get better I will just have to be content with watching from my chair, taking photo’s, and having her sit on my lap while looking Oh So CUTE!!

DSC02902

I know, it’s a hard life.

Coming soon, a 5 month and Lake Geneva Rainy day trip post.

1 comment:

Laury said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.