Friday, February 6, 2009

One Week

Today it has been one week since I lost my first little peanut. One week of grieving for someone that we never really knew, but loved dearly. This one week has been filled with a roller coaster of emotions and many moments of confusion. Confusion over not only what to tell friends and family, but about what to expect from my own body. This next few months will be a waiting game and I am TERRIBLE at waiting. The only thought that has brought me comfort this week is that my little peanut is safe in heaven with her grandpa (my father) who passed away 3 years ago. I know that he will take great care of her and she is blessed to know him. Thanks to everyone who called, wrote, sent cards, and prayed. I am blessed to have so many people out there who care. Kate

I thought I would leave you with one of Peanut's friends: This is Leon the Lion, her first toy.

No comments: