Thursday, November 13, 2008

Encouragement Please

So, I know that this sounds pathetic, but with us moving away from family and friends and me not having any siblings, I need some encouragement. As some of you know Mike and I have been trying for about 7 months to have a baby without any success. This is very disheartening, especially for me working in a clinic and seeing all the pregnant women, half of them not even wanting to have a baby. Added to this is the fact that though we are very happy for our new nephew, but somewhat jealous and wondering why it can't happen for us. So if anyone has any encouragement or inspiring words please share them. Thanks for letting me pour my heart out. Kate

1 comment:

Jessica Robrahn said...

We tried for 5 years before Dylan - and watched many friends and family have kids along the way (along with teaching many as well). All I can say - after all of it - is that God had a plan and wanted us to wait. Our children are so loving and joyful that I don't think I really would've appreciated that a few years ago. Just have faith and stay positive. It's when I didn't think it would happen that it actually did!

Jessica