Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Weekend!!

This past weekend was a very busy one for Mike and I. We started out with a 4 hour drive back to MI on Friday afternoon. We wanted to get their early to visit our favorite "Little Monster" Owen. He was actually only dressed like a monster and as always was a adorable angel.













Saturday was a very special day that started with Mike and my first visit with our new nephew Cohen. Though Cohen is proving to be quite a fussy baby, he took to me right away and was content to lay in my arms and "talk". The hour visit went by much too fast and before we knew it it was time to head to our next engagement.


The original reason for our trip back to MI was to attend the wedding of Amber Frost and Ben McClain. Amber is one of my sorority sisters and was a bridesmaid in our wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and really fun reception. A huge CONGRATS goes out to the new Mr. & Mrs. McClain. Mike and I were blessed to share in your special day.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks for coming! It was great to have you guys there!

Love, Amber