Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Prayers Please

I am sending out this post to request prayers for Mike and I. Many of your know about our struggles to start a family and we always need thoughts and prayers for that, but recently there is one more request. A few weeks ago I applied for a position as a Pediatric nurse in the clinic system that I work. I interviewed for that new position today and hope to know something by next week. This position would give me a routine and a department to call home, which would bring consistency to our lives. Those of you that know me well know that I am terrible at waiting and second guess myself during that time. Hopefully this week will pass quickly and we will recieve good news at it's completion. Thanks, Kate.

1 comment:

Tripp said...

Will do, it would be a great position for you.