Thursday, January 22, 2009

Curly or Straight...What's the Verdict

Well, this was the look for the day. What does everyone think? The experiment started with a girl at work that has been talking about straightening my hair for awhile now. Today was the big day and over our lunch hour Tracy and I played "Barbie Beauty Shop".

This is the finished result:


Reactions have been mixed. The girls at work mostly thought that it was great, but of course they're not going to say it looks bad. Now as for my Mom, those of you that know her know she tells it like it is, I sent her a picture this afternoon. Her reaction was "It looks like SH**". Then there was my husband who was so shocked when he got home that he just kept asking "what did you do". He also said that there was no way I was his wife, his wife has curly hair.

Now that hair experiment day is over I am glad that I did it, but have to say I think I look better with curls. I guess god knows what he's doing when he creates us. So tomorrow it's back to curly sue.

3 comments:

Tracy and Dave said...

WOW! I think I like the straight hair. It looks good on you but Mike is right you aren't a straight hair girl. The great thing about your curls is that they are soooo pretty. Also, curls are a little sassy and that fits you too! love ya

xraylass said...

Either way, you're you. Go for the easy do - don't want you to spend too much time primping! :) Diann

Tripp said...

Mmmmm I don't know I think that you can pull it off.