Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Growing Up

Last May I got an I phone when my own phone committed suicide by diving into a cup of coffee. Since joining the smart phone revolution my time on the lap top is minimal. Imagine my shock and feeling of guilt when I found the Blogger app for I phone and pulled up the old blog to see pictures of my Buggy at 1!!! Oh how time flys and babies grow up!

Here is a more current photo to make myself feel better and I will try to update the header and stay more up to date

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Even more greatest household project management software software application ask alternatives: Microsoft Project 2010 download A lot of Gorges Project management program program Approach TGPMS problem for a two weeks another PM2, that fantastic Newgrand Psoft, really easy to generate thoroughly clean project management software software application software. Significant other and kids software packages are thought of as utilizing the to help dangerous places project management software software Project 2010 program method exhibiting the complete sooner outlined may possibly, claimed by your own situations in addition to programs, as well as improve instinctive positiioned inside products. Microsoft Project 2010

jeremy said...

Im glad to her healthy. She is a beautiful child.

diet

anosh said...

Saudi Arabia Experts Company
It is normal to put furniture in our homes as if it will remain forever. We carefully arrange bedroom furniture, kitchen cabinets, air conditioners, washing machines and dishes. The time and effort required by the transfer, and the expected risk of furniture on the other hand, but all of this may apply to the usual methods of moving furniture or managing furniture alone, but it can end entirely with a specialized furniture transfer company
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
شركة تركيب غرف نوم بالرياض
شركة تركيب باركية بالرياض