Friday, February 26, 2010

Photo Shoot




This afternoon following bath time, Momma attempted a photo shoot with Little Miss Megan. I think that it went pretty well considering I was running on 3 hours of sleep, have no formal training, and am currently covered in spit-up in varying degrees of drying. I know, GLAMOROUS!!
===================================================================
The reason for this impromptu shoot was the light blue blanket that Megan is sitting on. Recently, I have taken up crocheting blankets for Project Linus. If you don't know anything about them, it is an organization that collects blankets for children of varying ages to be distributed during times of need. This gives these children something soft and snugly to take with them wherever their situation may lead. Since I am going to be donating this blanket soon, I just had to take some photos of my baby with it.
===================================================================
What does everyone think? Should I stick to my day job?


1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Awww! She is changing so fast. Great pictures! The blanket is pretty. I have never been able to pick up how to knit or crochet, so I'm always amazed when someone can do that!