Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Last Time

Mike and I decided last night that since our weekends of doing whatever we wanted at a moments notice are limited, we would take an impromptu train trip to Chicago. Just so everyone knows that we have our priorities straight, we went for a really good reason...Pizza and Popcorn. What can I say, I am pregnant. The day turned out great and we had a really good time. However, on the train ride home I got to thinking that this could be the last time that we make this trip without a little one in tow. The thought didn't make me so much sad, as make me realize that everything is going to be so different when this little peanut enters our lives. We couldn't be more excited and feel more blessed. Also, speaking of the last time we will do things, I am about to show you the LAST gender neutral clothing that we will be buying for Peanut!!
Mike and I found this cream colored, knit hat at the Children's Place today while in Chicago. We just couldn't resist getting it after we thought about our winter baby and the fact that his/her head may get cold. But I repeat, this is the LAST gender neutral clothing that we will buy, as well as the last time that I will have to write him/her. By this time on Tuesday we will have seen our Little Peanut for the first time and be able to stick to using one pronoun when we talk about HER!!!
Oops, did I just say that, wishful thinking I guess!!

1 comment:

Beck said...

It's so exciting to find out the gender! I hope the little bean shows you the goods. Both of my kiddos made it pretty obvious during their ultrasounds. (especially Judah... what is it about boys?;) We're thinking about keeping this one a surprise, since we're prepared either way and have never experienced that kind of anticipation in the delivery room. Anyhow, can't wait o hear the results!