Saturday, September 20, 2008

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

So, it's one week and counting until the construction is complete and Mike and I can move into our fabulous new home. Things are really coming together and the finishing touches are being done this weekend. This last week will be really busy, but at the end Mike and I will be the proud owners of our custom home. Monday/Tuesday the carpet is going in, Thursday brings the delivery of my appliances, and Friday is the big closing. As Mike and I's dream becomes a reality I thought that I would share a few pictures of my favorite features with everyone. So here goes...

The fireplace has a GORGEOUS custom mantel that is more then even my OCD mind could imagine

The kitchen counter is textured to add drama and the window over the sink was the reason we choose this floor plan

This is our master bathroom that's color scheme was inspired by a piece of pottery I purchased at the Madison Art on the Square. I think that it turned out great!

Last but not least this is the most difficult to find oil rubbed bronze faucet and framed mirror...It only took 3 months to find these and more then 10 stores.

Well, since this week will be CRAZY busy and you've seen all the best parts of the "while under construction" house, I'll catch everyone up after the big move. Thanks for every one's ideas and thoughts, they were very helpful. Kate

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Beautiful house!! I can't wait to see the finished product :)